Friday, October 8, 2010

Grandma's Time to Cuddle

Well, to start off with, Kalia has celebrated her one month birthday ALREADY!!! Wow, time flies! And it's amazing how fast they grow! One day she fits in an outfit, and the next day she can't! We enjoyed a walk down the main street in Issaquah during the Salmon Days Festival. Shane got the use the Bjorn carrier for the first time. Sure beats trying to push a stroller through the crowds!Sunday night was a special night for me. My mom came to visit me and brought along with her my dear Grandma! What a sweet surprise!!!
So... Here is Great Grandma Clarice! And Grandma Pam!While we were altogether we had to get a picture of moms and their daughters. This is evidence of four generations! Pretty amazing.And a quick shot with my brother Ryan and Kamea!
Grandmas shopping
and relaxing!

It was so wonderful to have my mom and grandma here! I appreciate their help and hope they can come back soon!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Pamella said...

Oh, I just love the 1 Month picture of Kalia! She is SO much her Daddy's daughter! We loved being with you all and can't wait to see you again. Enjoy having Grandma Elizabeth there.

KatieB said...

Such sweet photos. I'm so glad that the Grandmas got to visit! Your little one is adorable!

T Bone said...

Made my heart smile to see you all lined up. I know your Grandma Clarice is the ultimate Grandma, and your Mom looks like she's learned from the master!

Anonymous said...

Suzanne,
Your grandma Clarice sent me your blog and it is just beautiful! Congradulations on your new adorable baby. Enjoy they truely grow up way to fast.
with love,
Susan Semmens

Sandra Ramey said...

Hi Suzanne,
We haven't met but I thought these were pictures of the new baby and then I saw Pam, your sweet mom! Oh I just ran across your blog and love it! We'll meet someday.
(Shauna's mom)