Well... post have been few these past few days/weeks because this momma can do nothing but sleep when she has a chance!! Kalia still thinks she should be awake ALL night and sleep like a baby during the day! So... these are just a few pictures that have been taken in the past few weeks.
~
Kalia and I
8 days old
Grandma Pam
(Auntie) Nicole
Too cute!!!

My first piece of mail!! And I am an official citizen!
Of course... when she is in a picture perfect position, my camera battery has to die! Grrr... will have to try for the same picture later!
Now... off to get some more of that precious sleep! Wish me luck!!


3 comments:
Cute pictures! Sleep sleep sleep cause pretty soon the minute you lay down she will just want to crawl all over you!
She is beautiful!
Ohhhh, she is growing so much! Thanks for posting more pictures, I know you are too tired to do much with your blog but we love to see pictures. Hugs from Grandma!
Post a Comment