Ahh... Convention. There are no words to explain the feeling of being refreshed and renewed for the year ahead! We saw many wonderful people and heard an abundance of encouraging words!
~
A wagon wheel graces you as you enter the grounds
The little building on the right is the old school house where Shane's grandma went to school. Lots of history in this country! (Sorry for the distant picture, it was too muddy to walk down there)
Cowboy in training!
Oh so cute!!!!
It is quite entertaining to watch the kids dance around on this play structure. An old corral and loading chute can provide hours of fun. Who needs a slide and swings?!
My Hubby and I.
Sweet siblings!
At last a sunset! I miss sunsets SO much. I was quite pleased to get a glimpse of the only one we saw the whole trip. It made a nice ending to a wonderful convention!


1 comment:
Specials days no doubt. Save that sunset picture for the next calander.
Post a Comment