Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunshine. Finally!!!!

Even though our winter has been extremely mild, (not a snowflake to be found!!) we haven't seen the sun in a few months!!! Finally... it showed it's face this weekend! It was warm and beautiful! Shane had lots of studying to do, but we took a few minutes to step out into the sunshine!
~
Down at the Mercer Slough, this is what filled our eyes...
our shadows, (what filled my eyes!!) An attractive young man!! :)Blueberry fields showcasing their first buds,beautiful scenery,others relaxing and enjoying the day,wildlife,springs first blossoms.We also enjoyed a little jazz concert at Jazz Alley in Seattle. The performers were the Escovedo trio. Pete (father), Jaun (brother), and Sheila E. on the drums. It was a good concert, even though i don't know much about jazz nor did I know anything about Sheila E. But, now I am a little wiser, and have come to appreciate a different style of music!

I absolutely love soaking up sun rays!!! So.... lets hope winter is on its way out. And if it's not, then GIVE ME SOME SNOW!! Its just not winter without snow in my book! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Pamella said...

I can't believe how green it is there! I took pictures of our months old snow for you but lost them on a locked up computer. I'll try to recover them and send them again later. Love your pictures! Thanks for sharing.