Monday, November 2, 2009

We had plans to travel to Leavenworth for Halloween night, but those fell through at the last minute. So... we had a SMALL celebration with some close friends.
~
Delicious butternut squash soup, with an attempt at a spider web design in the middle. mmm... close enough.

Shane making the first cut

If you can't decide what face to make, stick your tongue out at your spouse.... great inspiration!!!

Hard at work

You be the judge... The girls

or the guys?

Halloween past: 2005

My best friend Nicole and I as Felicity and Foxy CleopatraThe Powers (Austin Powers) Gang
I apparently wasn't afraid of the scary masked monster(shane), it was love at first sight! Te-he!

Ahh... those were the days!

3 comments:

BuZy Family said...

The Girls!!! Happy belated birthday! I was thinking of you. I guess I should have called. :) I hope, and it looks like, you had fun! Love Sandra

Elizabeth said...

I had not seen those old Halloween pics before- you are truly both crazy and I love you. DEFINITELY the girls pumpkin designs win. Love Mom

Pamella said...

I love the girl pumpkin with the big eyes and eyelashes! What a fun evening. We had 6 cars of trick or treaters and lots of treats left over.