I am so thankful and privileged to have such a wonderful family and that we can all be together over the holidays! Plus.... there is nothing like being home and being able to relax!
~
Mom had such a wonderful time playing with her grand kids!
On our way to do our grocery and Costco shopping, I took my sister in laws down into the Snake River canyon in Twin Falls. It was such a beautiful afternoon and perfect for taking a few photos!
~
The Perrine Bridge

Julie, Korbin, Me, Malia, and Kamea in front of the bridge. Not bad for a timer photo!
Decorating gingerbread houses! No shortage of fun in this activity! Especially afterwards and the sugar high hits! ha-ha
Korbin was anxiously waiting for mom to say he could have a piece of candy!
4-Wheeling fun! Yes, the dog insisted on joining in on the fun!
Shane and his little buddy
After we were all done riding, Korbin was sure that we needed to check the oil. Here he is taking a look for himself!
Look at all the people helping in the kitchen! We had no shortage of helpful bodies! Probably because we couldn't wait any longer to eat, so the more help the faster we can stuff our bellies!
The one thing I miss the most in Seattle....Sunsets! I just can't get enough of the beautiful colors!
We had to come back the day after Thanksgiving because I had to work. The whole day I was thinking about everyone at home enjoying all the leftovers. So, I decided to to make a turkey so i could have my own leftovers. And talk about leftovers! The smallest turkey I could find when I was at the store was a 24 pounder! What do 2 people do with that much turkey? I guess I'll find out!
What a wonderful week we had. Hope everyone had as much fun as we did!


2 comments:
I love Shane's apron!! Way to get him in the kitchen. :-)
Awwww, very special times. You got some good pictures of the canyon.
Post a Comment