Saturday night brought good friends and good treats! We had pizza for dinner, and then chocolate fondue for dessert!! Interesting combination, but it was all SOOOOO good!
Shane won these pop guns at the Colfax fair last weekend and the boys got quit the kick out of them! They had a shoot out, and then quick draw competition, and then target practice with pop cans!
It was very entertaining!!!!!
Hope everyone else had as much fun sitting around as we did!


4 comments:
yup I always thought I might raise a good cowboy on these MT plains and obviously I DID--go Shane go!!!
That's hilarious! I love their expressions on the quick draw! :-)
I love the expressions on the guys' faces!! They never grow up, do they?! :)
You can take the boy off the ranch but you can't take the ranch out of the boy! What fun!
Post a Comment