Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mostly sunny with NO chance of rain!

It was a wonderful, beautiful weekend! We finally had some warm weather and blue skies. So... we took advantage and soaked it all in!
~
I guess a little bit of Vitamin D gets people excited!
This was the scene of our weekly Friday game night! I had made some whipping cream to put on strawberries...but Ryan found it easier and much more delicious just to squirt it straight into his mouth, then Malia got the great idea of giving him a mustache! Oh... the good times.This is what all of Seattle looked like this weekend! PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!
Including us!! Ha-Ha!
Beautiful spring colors.
Pampas grass displaying it's winter beauty.
I don't know this man, but I love the picture. He just looked so content sitting out on the end of the dock, soaking in the sun.
Ahh....we are refreshed and ready for another week. Nothing renews your spirit like a few sunny days after a long dark winter! We're looking forward to Easter celebrations next weekend! Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

Pamella said...

Ahhhh, what a neat weekend. It looks beautiful there. Our grass is still brown and we had 4 inches of snow Friday afernoon. It did melt by noon Saturday but it sure is muddy out. Today was beautiful. I'm so glad You, Shane, Ryan & Malia have good times together! Precious memories being made. Love you all!

The Miller's said...

It was fun to get a glimpse of Ryan with a handlebar mustache...a very short and quickly removed kind of way :) WE love the times at your house and look forward to many more! Love you!