I purchased this little ceramic basket the other day (just because it was on a REALLY good sale). I had no need or purpose for it...it was just so cute, I had to have it. When I got it home and scratched my head on what to put in it, I wondered if flowers would work? So I bought some tulips. And this is what I get to look at all day. I love it so much, it makes me happy every time I see it!
My conclusion......go ahead and buy something you don't need! ;) It could make your day. Like these tulips have in this cute little basket!
Week 2!
10 years ago


2 comments:
You have inspired me to go buy something and (try to) make something beautiful out of it. I may be calling you for hints.;) This flower basket looks great! You have a gift!! Sandra
Your arrangement is SO bright and cheery! You will use that little white basket a lot, maybe have a fresh arrangement each week, how fun. Love your work, Mom
Post a Comment